Monday, January 15, 2007

Do you use AXS


pay your monthly bills through S.A.M or AXS machine ? I have been using it for mobile bills and digital voice and misc bills. Pretty fast and easy.


Here's a story I gotten from a friend,

I was queuing behind a guy who is using the S.A.M machine an he is taking his own sweet time. But i did take a look at why is he taking such a long time, coz he keep pressing the "previous menu" button.

Then he decided to let me use first. So when i used it, the screen already show the main menu page. I proceed with my transaction and pay the bill using my ATM card. Luckily i have this habit of taking a look at my reciept, found that how come the total amount is so much. I go through the list of bills i pay and found that i have paid one that is not mine. So i turn around and look, the guy who was using before me, use the machine again, keying in the same amount. I approach him and told him, i have paid his bill. So i say wait while i call the hotline number on the machine for help. While i was on the phone, the guy juz quietly walk away, went to the AXS machine not far away.

Point to note, remember to check your summary page and the amount on the receipt.

1 comment:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...