Monday, December 27, 2010

Car servicing - Mitsubishi lancer Ex

Problem :My Xiao Hong aka Mitsubishi lancer Ex is long overdue for servicing. Current mileage at 87000km ++ i think. I used to do the car servicing at cycle and carriage but everytime i sent xiao hong for servicing, in my mind "its gonna be another big cost again". I dont have the records with me right now but average servicing will cost around 290+ SGD plus they will tell me this and that need to replace another few hundreds. So on average about 500+ spent. I want to look for a more competitive pricing for car servicing.


Why I want to learn it ?
If i need to do 4 servicing each year, base on the above average it will cost me 4 X 500 = $ 2000 just on servicing !

If i find another workshop that offer the same quality of service or even better at a more competitive price, ie
300+ on average, 300 X 4 = $1200
There's $800 worth of saving for other things =D

Research :
Article 

http://www.lancermotoringclub.com/showthread.php?t=17976&highlight=Kaki+Bukit
http://www.huatleeauto.sg/Services.php

Video


Podcast


Sam's experience :
Day 1 (27 Dec 10)
Had visited the lancermotoringclub few months ago to search for good workshop to service my xiao hong. Remembered that I came across a workshop that was highly recommended for good service and competitive pricing but just cant remember the name. I know it's somewhere in kaki bukit. Thus i visit the forum again and try to search for it, finally i found it. It's huat lee, visited their http://www.huatleeauto.sg/Services.php and it ring a bell in my head. (haha i remember better by pictures) Look for the contact number and wanted to make an appointment for servicing and found out that the contact is actually in my phone all this while.

Day 2 (29 De 10)
Man i procrastinate or somehow lose  my focus, only call the workshop 2 days later and found out that they are fully booked till next week. Will be going down on next Wed 5 Jan 2011 at 0930hrs

Essence

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...