Monday, June 12, 2006

Tears

Have you ever cry before ?
Most people would be a 'yes' for events, people, relationship, loss etc

On my granny funeral, one of my uncle ask me if i shred any tears ? I was like ...., does it implies that you are more sad or filial when you cry ? I m emotionally sad that i m not able to visit granny while i have the chance. Had to sorrow that regretful feeling during the last moment whereby her coffin was sealed. Tones of stuff going through my mind, there's lots of chances and opp tat ppl miss when they have the option to make a choice.When our love ones are gone, then we learn to appreciate but its too late.

But my relationship ties with my cousins got better during the funeral as everyone committed their time to go down the funeral wake. I reflected back again, i went down almost every single day last week but what's hindering from doing so in the past ?

PS: I want to be a 3D person, determine the list of tasks, decide on the priority, do it.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...