Wednesday, May 22, 2013

Copy - Could be better than dropbox


This morning I was introduce to this new online storage service or cloud storage/file sharing service that's is similar to dropbox by my co-worker.

Personally I have been using dropbox for quite sometime and i would say I m a pretty satisfy user. Dropbox initially offering for new user is 2GB and if you complete their 'quest' of tweeting, installing and blah blah you get additional space.

It's useful to have a common folder that sync all your files that you want across multiple platform and PC/laptop in home, office, mobile. But the space really is a constraint after some time. There's also referral bonus storage of 500mb for dropbox for every friend whom got referral, register and install the client. Luckily for me, I change to Samsung Galaxy Note 2 this year and got this free 50GB ! free for 2 yrs. YEAH 50 GB that's hell lots of storage space. No more thinking if I should put this in or alot.

I was reluctant to look at 'Copy' initially as I already have the 50GB but I decided to do so,
1) I have friends/co worker whom doesn't have the 50GB bonus from phone, and the 2GB -5GB from dropbox is just too little.
2) Though dropbox have their referral bonus, but hey 500MB per referral from 'dropbox' compare to 5GB per referral from 'Copy', you do the maths.
3) Dropbox have a upper capped on the referral, during the start-up phase of copy, it seem like there's no restriction yet. Maybe I can get more than 50GB, maybe 100GB with no time limit =)

So do us both a favour and it's a win win for both of us by using my invitation code to 'Copy'
https://copy.com?r=Q2qAat

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...