Monday, August 07, 2006

3hrs @ TM

well to start off the new week, got a few items on mind and Tampines mall could help me resolve those. Oh and i found out that Tampines mall actually got a website, www.tampinesmall.com.sg

Spent around 3hrs there, here's the breakdown. Look for my printer ink at courts. Yucks they didnt have the black ink and i asked the salesgirl if there's other places around which sell this. She replied "No". Well in my mind there are challenger and maybe the best connection in century square. Maybe she doesnt shop around this area. In the end, i got it from popular book store.

Next thing on mind, to look for my bro gift. Got a black colour backpack off Isetan. Initially i thought of getting a green bag but from the condition of the current red bag, i guess black will be a better choice.

Lastly, first visit to "Hair Mechanics" greeted by a nice smile from the lady boss, ann, upon entering the shop. Next, i was directed to my seat and serve with a drink and magazine. The staff gave me a maxsim and newman, yeah stuffs that interest guys =D and it was pretty up-to-date, June 2006 issue. Someone poped behind my back when i was reading, oh my hair stylist of the day, Caslyn. Had a small discussion with her the hair style. Do you enjoy your hair cut session? Personally, i enjoy watching hair stylist who look very focus and executed their cuts in a detailed manner. Overall experience of this visit is good and pleasant.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...