Tuesday, August 29, 2006

Carrot for rabbit



How's this gadget? Samsung YP-Z5F



A guy from starhub called this afternoon and I got to know that my resident maxonline contract has ended. He tried to induce me with the gadget aka carrot =D in order to tie us as their client for another 24mths (hey that’s 2 YEARs). I told him that I will be checking out the freebie online and reply him later. Reason? I remember seeing promotion offers like networking package which worth a few hundreds and Xbox 360 why pick this lower value item.

Just done with my research, the higher value freebies are tied to Maxonline ultimate or 6500 =\, I belongs to the 4000 category. Well I did a check on their competitor, singnet, hmmm nothing interesting on their broadband package.

Do you have digital voice? Free incoming and outgoing call FOC until Dec 2007 but you need to get a digital voice enable modem and register for the service. I got this digital voice a few months back, my only house line now and it require the modem to work. With the above notes, plus my current satisfaction level of their service is still good. I shall be a rabbit one more time haha.

PS : Strong Competition coming from our neighbour , good news Minister for International Trade and Industry Rafidah mentioned that the recent proposal to levy a RM20 tax on foreign cars entering Johor has been scrapped.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...