Monday, August 14, 2006

Mirror of Me

This weekend could be a busy one for some people out there, events like World Cyber Games @ Suntec and National Library Book sale @ Expo.

But kinda of in anti-crowded mood lately thus i choose to play Mahjong with beng, zk & ter on Sat and a relaxing day at silo beach with my NSI on Sun. Goddess of luck isn't on my side for gambling yesterday, for no good reason i became the shooter that create 2 rounds of max limit and a half limit to my opponents in 3 consecutive rounds. Well! that occurred only once in a blue moon.

As for the Sunny Sunday, gathering was cancel due to poor attendance. I was like didn't we all agreed on it two weeks ago.

So here's my Sunday at home, woke up late due to the overnight mahjong session followed by juicy prata-curry drumstick combo Wooo yummy!! Need prepare lunch, actually plan to do a simple 3 minutes maggi mee but my AUssy days suddenly zapped into my mind and here's the output. tahhhh - dahhhhhh "Stir Fried Mee with Nor Hiong"
Feel hungry ? haha


Here's some of pics :



Wonder why the auntie gave me 2 spoons ? Right and left hands?




Big Feast @ Pizza Hut BUT i only ordered a chicken mushroom soup =
Ok, here's the mirror part, i telling off my jacky on his behaviour and attitude for school work. It always pissed me off when he asked me some school work during the last few hours of the day before the next schooling day. That's a pretty long long story to it. As i was telling him off, he kept silent but from his facial expression (he seem to be listening and reflecting but kept smiling) suddenly i feel i m speaking to myself. I asked him "what's so funny, i m not telling you a joke here?" and his reply, "I m always like that". In the past, when speaking to others, i would most likely put on a smiley face be it good/bad/sometimes even serious matter, i couldn't control it. I wonder if it's the carefree attitude, cant be bother, lack of seriousness or something else. It's good to smile but do it at the right time.

Time for chess with Mr Zhou....

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...