Tuesday, August 29, 2006

Mon - Move On

Started with a pretty rush day, well blame my bed haha just too comfortable. Skipped the most important meal of the day - Breakfast. Do you have a habit of eating breakfast ? I like having breakfast in the morning when i was in Aussie, if i m lazy at least a slice of bread spread with peanut butter(those wif nutz crunchy) plus a glass of ice cold milk. Yummy!! ^_^ But i hardly take my breakfast when I m back in town. Wonder why ? Any analysis from you ? My guess, weather.

Colin (my colleague) and I was tasked to setup some stuff, quite abit of uploading and downloading to do for the whole day. Well we have a pathetic temporary computer to work with thus i continued on my book and let him settle the stuffs =D. A guy from another department was there to guide us. But he's kinda of slow man(he know his stuffs but his fingers seem to pause alot on the keyboard) Oh, if someone guiding you on some topic and he/she offered, "if you are in doubt, just ask me" what would you do when you are in doubt ? Ask right ? And what you expect ? a reply on your question right ? Well this guy told us to ask questions when in doubt. When i poped the questions, most of the time he will show me his palm. Baka (my interpretation is hold on i m working on this) what's yours? There's lots of interesting people on planet earth - Move On

My favourite CNA newscaster, Andrea Chow


Oh dear, youtube is loaded with all her news telecast!!
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YsQeXonQ1pA

PS: Issue with Window XP Service Pack 2 Advance Validation ??? Check this http://www.9down.com/story.php?sid=6867

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...