Wednesday, August 23, 2006

Rate this customer service experience

Just finished with the email on yesterday incident.

"
Hi, I m Sam. On 22 Aug 2006, I made a call to IBM support center @ 1800 3172 888 to make a request for recovery CD. After verification of my machine type and serial no., the customer officer recorded down my contact no. and informed me that i will receive a call from the support center to process my request. After a delay of few hours , i decided to call up support center @ 64189933, i waited on the line for nearly half an hour before i hang up. Tried another few calls later and finally someone pickup the call. But they could not find my record, i was shocked, the communication/transferring of customer information between the two place need some SERIOUS synchronization. The officer did try to trace my records using my mobile no. that i had provided to support center but failed. And the only way i have to go through the trouble of calling support center again. It's like pressing the RESET button and you have to start all over again.

I had the worst customer service experience and it's from a reputable company like IBM. I am utterly disappointed.
"

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...