Wednesday, October 04, 2006

Cute, Humorous ,Rounded, Innocent, Slow

Added a link to christopher blog, discover some interesting stuffs about your name(to be release in the next post).

Oh I from one his photo albums, I recongised a old secondary school friend man. haha She's actually his poly classmate. Once again, Singapore is small place that we bounce into one another's friends pretty often.

But there are times when I saw familiar faces on streets or even within housing estates, people just treat you like a stranger. Two personal encounter today, first, was on my way to lunch and saw a guy who I had previous working relationship(coordinate some task together with him). I initiate the greeting with a smile and a wave, I m sure he saw that but all he did was a mere glance and he continue walking. Second, was rushing to date center and saw another guy who I had met several timse inside the data center. Almost similar greeting gestures but this time round that guy gave me a blur and puzzled look.

Do you have similar experiences ? You had seen this person for a few times and both of you just walk pass each other everytime. Recalled days in Australia, strangers on the streets will just pop by and asked "how are you". Lets take the initiative and say a simple 'hi' and reply to those who initiate it, it doesn't hurt or cause ya any pain.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...