Sunday, October 15, 2006

Fund Tranfer

Dan!! I made a fund transfer request last week on 8th Oct 06 from my OCBC bank account to POSB bank account, it's suppose to be credited within 2-3 working days. I headed to the nearby ATM opposite my house to withdraw some cash after the driving lesson today. The lesson cost me $62 bucks, this driving license is costing me a bomb man. I NEED TO PASS the Traffic Police Test this coming!! I CAN DO IT! Kinda of shocked initially when I saw the message "the amount exceed your account limit", I thought there will be enough cash for me to withdraw after the fund transfer.

With the little penny left in my wallet, I bought a packed of duck rice for lunch and went home. When I got my hands to my labby, I found out that the fund transfer was unsuccessful and reason - invalid account no#. Hmmm I took out my POSB bank book to double check, it matched exactly. Next action, call the customer service hotline and got things sorted, I made a wrong selection. For those using OCBC internet banking, when adding 3rd party bank account to POSB - select DBS Bank and put option " All POSB branch - 081" for the branch section.

2 comments:

  1. hey hw come yr drving lesson so ex? thought private shld be abt $33?

    ReplyDelete
  2. 40 bucks for 2hrs coaching(out of which 1hr circuit booking that cost $22) Sum up to 62 in total. Normal lesson is $30. How much you paid in total to get your license ?

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...