Saturday, November 18, 2006

Choose ya seats

Are you one of those that strongly prefer getting a seat near to the window for flights ? think there's a name for those seat but I can't remember.

Heard the news a few days ago, Singapore Airlines has implemented 14 automated check-in machines @ Terminal 2.

Well initially I do not see the point of having those machines, base on the service rate of the usual check-in I m a pretty satisfy passenger (maybe I don't travel that much) it does take more than 10 minutes.

With these automated machines, does it really save much more time ? You still have to
let officers verify your travel documents and bag contents. But I like the last part about choosing the seats (they mentioned about checking-in from home via Internet too) so if you got a group of friends travelling, don't worry about meeting at the airport early to grab the seats or 'good seat'.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...