Monday, November 06, 2006

Set and Keep

Are you one of those that use clay for styling your hair ? Have you encounter days where the style just went out of shape after a few hours out door ? Recently I got pretty discomfort with this, I would spent minutes styling before leaving my house. After 1-2hrs, or if I visit the gents earlier, I will discover that awful shape of my hair style. On some occasions, I did wonder in my mind, why there isn't anyone around to tell me something like, "hey look, ya hair style is in pretty bad shape" or " did you just woke up ? "(think most of us would prefer the first way of conveying the message)

My solution to the out door weathering effect, use the clay for styling, follow by a layer of Hair Spray(hair salon stylish using does this). Bought this from NTUC yesterday at only $7.95


Tried it out yesterday afternoon(1400hrs), gonna work =\. First, the hot and dry weather, followed by the strong air-con in data center. Thereafter a long journey to another site, plus long hours inside till 2300hrs. It's a whooping 9 hrs and Genius ME!! haha. I got the right Remedy!!, my hair style was still in the original state.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...