Monday, November 27, 2006

how bad is bad ?

Ever wonder if a person will wake up daily and the first thing that comes into their mind before they went out of the house - Astrological or Horoscope reading?

Just curious if anyone does that daily as there are many websites that provide free daily analysis of your horoscope without or with a simple sign up.

Well how did that question pops ? There was a job yesterday which I need to picked some stuffs from point 'A' to point 'B'. Awaited about near to 1hr 30 minutes just to get the floor manager to open up the data center door. Get him to wait 5 minutes while I grabbed the stuffs and out. I m supposed to get 4 packs of RAM. I checked on the first two packs on the top to verify it's the correct item and went out. When I reached the ground level, I took a quick look and taDDDaaaaa "Both Dimms faulty" on the 3 pack !!! And the guy who can help me open the door is GONE!!!!!!
ARghhh went back and call the command center follow by another 30 minutes wait.

Next, took a cab from site 'A' to site 'B', it was a long drive man and the fare cost $15.90. Upon reaching the destination, I asked the uncle for receipt so I could make the claims from the company but somehow the machine didn't work. Alternative, he tried to find the manual paper receipt booklet BUT it's all USED UP!!! Arghhh drop off without the receipt.

Took a quick break before we start, went to the vending machine to get some drink...... IT's HUNG with "$0.10", we tried to insert the 10 cents coin but it didn't work (times when money is useless).

Next lunch time, wanted to eat "Qiu Lian ban mian" and went purposely to one of the coffee shop outside Temasek poly. But !!!!!!! It's gone!!!! Thus I ended up with the one dollar chicken rice ( slide track: there was this lady in front of me. When the staff asked for her order, she replied, "2 packages of duck rice" I was gosh..... what have you been doing while waiting, didn't you saw the sign board - "$1 Chicken rice" and they didn't hang up any duckie)

Lastly, a hair cut at Storm(Century Square). I was composing an sms and suddenly one of the staff came beside me and Pooooo, she just laid the robe cover over me while I was composing my sms, I mean can't she see it. She came back with the hair dye and started spreading, somehow the pressure and the way how she do it, doesn't make me feel professional at all. During the hair wash she did a abruptly job too. Though they serve drinks there, she didn't even ask. Bad bad service or rather it's just that woman. Felt like asking her, hey are you on PMS, if so please vent your frustration on something else.

Adding up all the incidents, what's the rating of a bad day? 1- 10 Or do you have worst to share ?

4 comments:

  1. hey smile and de world will smile back at u! de rating is only 6.5. i gt it worsT! n yeah u r also supporter of storm ah? i cut there too!

    ReplyDelete
  2. yeah it's just a single day out of 823482735962785623852765823648726348762384628476242834628374682364278364273425682365726576 Days.

    It was my first experience with storm(Century Sq). Only thing I feel good is the hair stylist, the rest are way below standard.

    Hair Mechanics(TM) have good customer relationship but the output of my hair style wasn't as good as storm.

    Jean yip(TM)is the all rounder. They aren't that pushy on the package and product compare to the rest.

    Maybe I will go back to far east, hair plus studio(my usual hair cut place) and check out how things are doing there. Hope the queue rate improve.

    ReplyDelete
  3. You should have gone to far east and looked up sean man. He's the best and most affordable so far!

    ReplyDelete
  4. which floor and name of the shop ?

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...