Wednesday, November 08, 2006

Fox Birthday

Think I have imbue 'fear' among my poly mates. Approved ying's testimonial on friendster and quote from her "Mastermind if not planning committee of the birthday sabo" ermm really tat bad ? Hmm for fox I remember during his birthday during poly year 2/3, I purple 20+ packs of plastic bags 1/4 filled with flour and 20+ packs of plastic bags filled with iodine mixed water. The combo ruined his favourite "fox" long sleeves T-shirt.

Jo suffered the worst, apart from the conventional eggs, ice cube, flour, whipped cream spray Guess what I brought ????????



Got 1 Bottle of cooking oil from Cheers
Yucks to think of it now, really bad man =\. Think she bath for 3 times and still feel oily.

As for zk, we throw him into the pool during winter season in the middle of the night. Simple and nice.

Maybe due to the above past records, when I send out an SMS to fox on the day of his birthday, asking him out for dinner at Geylang, he replied " Dun do anything funny hor, later I dun turn up." In my mind, even if I really got "something" for you, do you think I will openly tell you ? haha. Well it was a pretty delicious dinner, we had 2 pots frog legs(gong bao + jiang chong) plus 3 other dishes at "G7" quite popular man full house filled with hungry customers. 6 persons sum up to about 70+.

Here's some of the celebration pictures,
Fox at G7 waited since 1900hrs. Zk and me reached at 1945hrs. The rest hmm another 30-45 minutes later. Who says birthday boy is the biggest lol.

Celebration @ 'HIGH'








Have you seen people cut cake this way, 0.o ? I discovered one that day.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...