Monday, September 04, 2006

37th OCT

Phewwww after a long, tiring and frustrating 2 days, I managed to get the OCT(Officer Cadet Trainne) video converted to the accepted format/size limit by 'youtube' and upload it. There are 2 parts, first, a 5 min appetizer follow by a 10 min main course, HOW about Dessert ? Bear with us please, we have limit production budget. I feel so emotional watching it again 3 years later, Enjoy!!

Appettizer


Main Course


For start I searched the web for free converter of avi to divx format, found plenty of them and tested about 5-6 of them. All of them comes bundle with this watermark build-in on their trial version.

I spent hours waiting for the file to be converted and found out that the output was incorporated with watermark. Thus the next thing in mind, CRACKs, SERIALs which are highly affiliated with virus, trojan, spyware etc. It pretty hard to find cracks/serials for latest version of these softwares.

Finally, I found a few BUT got an alert from the antivirus, zzzz. Lastly, I reached this 'ConvertMovie 4.0', got it's crack file and did a scan with my anti virus, nothing pop. Great, I proceed to execute it, NO!!!!!!!!!! Adware, trojan!!! There goes my laptop for the next couple of days. Hope I won't need reformat.

Resolution
Try 'window movie maker'. 'Youtube' accept the output format of window movie maker.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...