Friday, September 29, 2006

Last time First time

Saw an advertisement on TV the other day, "When the last time you try something for the first time?" It caught my attention and sent my brain cells retrieving the answer for that question. The last time I tried something for the first time, "Advance Theory" =D first attempt and passed!

Now it's your turn to close your eyes and think about it, "When the last time you try something for the first time?" Think about it, doing new things give you sense of excitement/fear, imagine if a life doing the same thing repeatedly for 10 days, 30, days 180 days, 365 days?

1 comment:

  1. let me post you a tough question, what's the stuff in my blog that interest ya ?

    Instead of buying the diet pills, try doing regular excerise if your intention is reducing weight.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...