Friday, September 22, 2006

Alarm

RINGggggGGGG!!!!!DU DU DU DU!!!! Time to wake up. How many of ya actually wake up immediately upon the alarm alert ? That's a tough task for me 5 times a week man. My bad habit, tendency to hit the snoozes button. Since University days, I have been using my mobile phone alarm function till now.

Gotten my worst record today, pre-set the alarm at 0800hrs and snoozed it for an HOUR (held my mobile phone in my palm and keep pressing the snooze =\). I purposely set the interval of the snoozing alarm to 1 minutes prevent myself from getting too deep into dreamland again. It used to work but somehow today it failed terribly. Unwillingly, I drag myself off bed with a half-awake brain and get a wash up which help alittle.

Experience the above ? Any personal tips working together with one of the human best friend "ALARM" devices ? Came across this awhile ago, "kukualarm"

It base on the theory of waking up the mind first.

Kuku Alarm ClockHow about collecting eggs then? That is after all what they do on the farm. This funky, but highly practical Kuku Alarm Clock forces you to do just that.

Set its alarm and then be greeted every morning by your Kuku Alarm Clock laying eggs...and because it won't stop chirping until you've returned its eggs(0.o what if you couldnt find the last egg =D), this clock will not only wake you up, but keep you up. Just imagine how difficult it’d be trying to return to your slumber after crawling around the floor and looking under your bed, sheets or pillows for each and every last egg.

A whole lot more effective than tropical waterfall sounds or cute chirping birds, the Kuku Alarm Clock makes it difficult, if not impossible to go back to sleep. In fact, after this clock's five eggs and crowing sounds, you'll probably have to restrain yourself from throwing it against the wall.

Waking up is always hard to do, but this alarm clock actually makes it fun to get out of bed.

2 comments:

  1. well if you start using it, you gonna HATE it. Imagine . . . Picking 'eggs' every morning!!!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...