Thursday, September 28, 2006

Australia - Brisbane

Actually I like taking photos, especially the Aussie days. Here's a short 'Project Runaway' to show a few of my personal collection.

For the first 3 months in Aussie, I took pictures of almost every meals that my housemate, Andrew and I made.

Credits to the stove that produce all these fabulous dishes

Potato & Chicken Stew, Steam fish, tofu with egg and stirred fired cai xin with oyster sauce

Western Delight - Chicken Chop with Creamy chicken mushroom soup


100% no MSG Soup Noodles with made hand meat balls

Chicken, egg mayonnise with spaghetti

pan fried pork cutlet, Soya sauce long bean and char siew

perserve cai xin, bake bean mix eggie, luncheon meat, sardine fish

Tuna swimming in noodles

Beef Stew

Triple Stirred fried


Other interesting pictures,
Got it off from "Corvette exhibition"

Snapshot of Mr Long D*** from Ekka fair

Which is bigger ?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...