Saturday, September 09, 2006

Are you what you signed?

been quite a few days since my last post. Well my notebook still in infected status, recalled the cracks that i was searching ? Yeah it's still hitting hard and getting stronger each day. Tones of trojan, adware, unwanted pop up, you named it man. Hives of the bugs!!!!

Had no choice but to use the last resort, recovery CD which wipe out everything on the disk. The reinstallation still in process man, need to get this VPN(virtual private network) software from my colleague.

Attended a course on thursday, "signature and you", do you know what's that ? It's called Graphology, it's the study and analysis of handwriting especially in relation to human psychology. In simple term, handwriting reading. When you signed your signature, it actually reflects how you want the world to perceive you. The handwriting 'reader' will be able to tell your personalities and character from your signature and a short paragraph. BUT it can't predict your destiny and tell you 4D or Toto.

From the speaker, I got to know that sometimes, during interview when you are asked to write a paragraph about something with signature(if the role/position is important enough to the company) the applicant's writing may be send to graphologists for analysis to determine if your personality and character fit the role.

After attending the short 2.5hrs course, I tested it out on my colleagues =D(on 4 of them). With a few basic key points, I read their signature, AMAZINGLY some of the points I gathered from their signature actually related to their first impression on me. After the readings, they all seem pretty entertained, Cheers!!

PS: Ask me for a signature reading when we meet up the next time. Don't worry, your bank account will be in safe hands. =D

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...