Tuesday, September 26, 2006

Social Development Unit

Heard of it before ? SDU alias Social Development Unit, promoting marriage among graduate singles and inculcating positive attitudes towards marriage among all singles in Singapore to achieve strong and stable families in Singapore.

I was chatting with a colleague the other day and we had a casual conversation in the car, was asking about his work and family, How SDU came in ? Well I asked how he got to know his wife, Nah not through SDU. He knew her since their poly days. Then he asked if I got a gf, I replied "single now". And he continued with a few other questions and he told me one of his friend actually register at SDU. For a second I found that term very familiar think i heard it before somewhere, but no idea what's that. He did explained SDU's purpose and oh I was thinking (are you implying meto go register too ?). That somehow trigger me to go research about this SDU.

For those interested, visit SDU

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...