Monday, September 11, 2006

Reports

Just a quick sharing with you guys, hear/see google adsense? If you are wondering what's that,it will flash relevant advertiser's ads on your website and you make some revenue. Advertisers pay either when users click on ads, or when the advertiser's ad is shown on your site. Upon the birth of my blog, I had implanted the adsense codes . Actually I started with blogging because I wanted to try out how google adsense works? Unknowningly, I saw tones of website putting up google adsense. Out of curiousity, I stumbled upon blogger and they offer simpify methods of getting adsense up and running with a few simple clicks. Here's the report generated after 3 months,

yucks, what can I do with $0.46 ? Taking a positive mind set, I earned the $0.46 in a passive way =D? For those guys which have high traffic to your website, I strongly recommend registering with adsense.

In the initial phase of blogging, I prompted myself with the following, "who will be reading this ? how many people are actually interested?" I found a free and simple visitors counter, but it isn't informative for me. Ended up with another service by google, Google Analytics. It's a interesting, detailed and user friendly service with statistic monitoring that generate graph output for easy digestion/comparsion. Take a look at the report, I get to know the source of visitor referral to my site.

If you wish to find out more about adsense, check out this Google Adsense. For Analytics, check out this Google Analytics

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...